Built in 1913 as Milwaukee’s original coffee roaster, The Northwest Coffee Company provided fresh roasted coffee to regional grocers and in the 1940’s, during war-time, kept the U. S. Navy percolating and caffeinated.
Today, the building retains its historic charm with exposed cream city brick and beam construction with high loft ceilings. With a floor plan of 3,300 sq. f. the first floor has been fitted for a restaurant that serves 100 guests, with seasonal side-walk seating for 24. The basement offers up to 2,500 sq. f. of storage and prep space with two walk-in refrigeration units.
The second and third floors are occupied by creative and production teams that develop commercials, award winning feature films and documentaries.
Available January 1st, 2019